Developer Evangelist and Trainer – Europe
Data stream processing is redefining what’s possible in the world of data-driven applications and services.
Our teams are pushing the boundaries of what can be achieved with data stream processing, allowing our users and customers to gain more insights into their data in real-time.
Apache Flink currently powers some of the largest data stream processing pipelines in the world, with users such as Alibaba, Uber, ING, Netflix, and more running Flink in production.
We love working with the open source community that has formed around Apache Flink. As a Developer Evangelist and Trainer, you will educate and inspire our developer community, and serve as their advocate within the company. We are looking for an experienced developer with a passion for quality engineering and a proven ability to communicate that passion.
This is a public-facing role, which includes being on stage at conferences and meetups, talking with (and listening to) our users, presenting training courses, and engaging online with the developer community.:
You’ll love this job if you …
- … are experienced developer looking for a more business-focused role
- … are engaging communicator with a visible online presence
- … have excellent writing skills, in both English and code
- … have ability and willingness to travel
What we offer…
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Pick your own tech gear
- Flexible working hours and vacation