Senior Software Engineer (Java)
Location: Berlin, Germany
Data stream processing is redefining what’s possible in the world of data-driven applications and services.
Our teams are pushing the boundaries of what can be achieved with data stream processing, allowing our users and customers to gain more insights into their data in real-time.
Apache Flink currently powers some of the largest data stream processing pipelines in the world, with users such as Alibaba, Uber, ING, Netflix, and more running Flink in production.
We are looking for passionate software developers that enjoy solving challenging problems and are excited about open source, helping us build world-class data streaming technology.
As a software engineer at
You will love this job if you …
- … have a good knowledge of Java (Scala is a plus)
- … have an aptitude for simple, robust, and elegant designs, including how to design appealing APIs and libraries
- … have experience in working collaboratively on large code bases is a plus
What we offer …
- Competitive salary
- Great career opportunities in a world-class team with peers from
top-companies, universities and research institutes.
- Tech gear of your choice
- International team environment (10 nationalities so far)
- Flexible working arrangements (home office, flexible working hours)
- Unlimited vacation policy, so take time off when you need it
- Snacks, coffee
andbeverages in the office
- Relocation assistance if needed
- Hackathons and weekly technical Lunch Talks to keep your head full of inspirations and ideas!
- Subsidized Gym membership (Urban Sports Club)
- Subsidized German classes in the office
- Free Lunch 3 times a week in the office
- Free public transportation ticket