Data stream processing is redefining what’s possible in the world of data-driven applications and services. Apache Flink is one of the systems at the forefront of this development, pushing the boundaries of what can be achieved with data stream processing.
Apache Flink currently powers some of the largest data stream processing pipelines in the world, with users such as Alibaba, Uber, ING, Netflix, and more running Flink in production. Flink is also one of the most active and fastest-growing open source projects in the Apache Software Foundation.
Ververica was founded in 2014 by the original creators of the Apache Flink project, and we’re building the next-generation platform for real-time data applications. We are tackling some of today’s biggest challenges in big data and data streaming. We are growing fast in the Europe and in the US and we are seeking an experienced Senior Enterprise Account Manager. This is a customer facing role where some travel will be required including visiting company Headquarters in Berlin, Germany. The position will demand interaction with the community, start-up companies but focused on large scale enterprises at senior levels, as well as with technical staff within the traditional IT organization.
The successful candidate will have sound sales experience and excellent business acumen blended with strong interpersonal and presentational skills and a great business network within the local market.
Reports to: Head of Sales
- Exceed Sales Targets
- Maintains contact with customers in an assigned territory to ensure customer satisfaction, issue resolution and up/cross selling activities
- Builds relationships and works effectively with cross functional teams to resolve any issues highlighted during renewal discussions or during the account management cycle
- Utilize CRM to forecast and track all activities
- Develops a quarterly business plan and strategy for assigned territory
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of competitive positioning in the marketplace