Compute Unit Price / hour (4), (5)
Network Transfer Price (1 GB) (6)
(1) All prices shown are in USD currency.
(2) Prices may differ between cloud provider regions.
(3) Value Added and Sales Tax are not included in the price.
(4) Compute Unit (CU) represents compute processing and memory consumption
(5) For any custom number of Compute Units please contact sales
(6) Network Transfer (NTU) represents all types of networking (ingress/egress) consumption.
(7) Reserved capacity offering is billed for complete reserved capacity (for more details see Offerings page).
(8) The price per month is an estimation based on having allocated Reserved Capacity of 20 CUs for duration of 730 hours.
When your workspace creation order succeeds for Reserved Capacity offering, Ververica Cloud allocates and reserves all of CU resources your requested in your order, at that moment. The exact amount of resources you requested to be reserved (dedicated) remains dedicated exclusively for you through the whole lifecycle of your workspace. Only upon deletion of your workspace CU resources reservation is released. With Pay-as-you-go offering type, for comparison, CU resources are allocated and released continuously as you use your PAYG workspaces, which may lead to situation where your resources may fail to be allocated while you are using your workspace, thus not guaranteed through whole workspace lifecycle.